Saturday, January 16, 2010

keeping up....

I've found that the most daunting aspect to having a blog is keeping up with it. And the reason for that is...
What exactly do I do that anyone cares about?
I have thanked God more than once for my nice boring life. When I hear the drama-trama that so many have in their life I'm grateful  I live as I do. But I feel like it makes a pretty boring blog.
Then I thought , I have the gift of gab. I love to talk! But I love to talk to people face-to-face. I don't  use the phone much, just to keep up with family. So I need to get used to typing and hoping my words get my thoughts and feelings across to anyone reading the post. My mind rambles constantly, the trick is corralling the thoughts into a cohesive paragraph.
Wow, I need to learn to type faster. And better. And pray that spell check works REALLY well.
We finally have some decent weather here, we've been able to go outside without 19 layers of clothes. But I realize we have more winter coming, We just need this break!







Dreaming....it will return!









I love nature all times of the year, but it sure is easier to love when it's colorful and warm



Till next time,
Diana

1 comment: