Monday, January 18, 2010

Etsy Goodies

I've been lurking on Etsy for a long time, but since I started selling last month and started learning how the site really works, I've gathered a LOT of "hearts" for items I would love to have and artist who have talent to spare.
For the non-Etsyite, you chose to Heart a shop or item that you'd like to buy later, or find later, or just go find again to drool over and admire the talent.  Here are just a few of the many wonderful things I've found. 
Click on the name to go to the Etsy shop page.




villageofone





























jewelrybycarie

















1 comment:

  1. So many beautiful things on Etsy - I would have a blog miles long, if I listed out all my favorites! My pockets are not deep enough to buy all I'd like too. Thanks for sharing!

    Joy
    JoyfulHandKnits.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete